Friday, April 10, 2009

...and a GOOD FRIDAY it is!

Then they crucified Him, and divided His garments, casting lots, that it might be fulfilled as spoken by the prophets: "They divided My garments among them, and for My clothing they cast lots." Matthew 27:35

Today is the day that my Savi*r died for me so my sins could be forgiven! A GOOD FRIDAY it is! Shepherd's Field truly looked like a Children's Village today! We had an Easter Egg Hunt and there were children and nannies everywhere! The staff hid over 400 carefully dyed and decorated eggs all over the grounds. It took them at least 30 minutes to hide them all and less than 10 minutes for 60 children to find them! I'm not sure who was more competitive though...the children or the nannies! :)

Tristan

Mei Mei

Iris (OT) with her little man


Eric and his nanny


Laura (Speech Therapist) and Cameron


Ling Ling

Bea
(pronounced Baya or maybe Jade if my prayers are answered)


Christina


Jacob Jai


Gregg, Ahna, Timothy and gang

Joseph, Cameron, Benjamin, Brent, Jacob Jai and others


Brent, Holly, Henry, Joy, Jacob Jai, Adrian, Luke and friends


Adam, Peyton, Emily, Malachi, Bea, Ahna, Timothy
Lucas, Gregg, Will, Mariah, Cole


Not a single child here doesn't need a family. Don't you want to come and
just love on them with me?


The Children of Shepherd's Field
Every child here needs love, especially the little ones that couldn't make it out for this event. If you have never visited Ch*na, consider coming. The gift of love is so easy to give. That is all these children ask for...a little love. Don't we all want that? A little love? I am so glad that on this day, my Savi*r loved me enough that He gave His life on the cross so I could have everlasting life. What a gift...that gift of love!

2 comments:

RunDrMelissa said...

Dawn! Love the blog, helps me feel connected to SFCV after our visit and let's us know how we can be speaking to "dad" on your behalf. just got home and super jet-lagged, but it was wonderful to meet you--again:) melissa

Annie said...

Hi Dawn!
What beautiful pictures of the kids! My friend and I (we sponsor Margaret and Tiffany) are coming to visit PHF in July and cannot wait!!!!!!