Saturday, January 17, 2009

New faces at PHF

Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our G*d and Father is this, to visit orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself unstained by the world. James 1:27


I would like to introduce to some of the newest faces here at PHF. Most have arrived in December but some just came a few days ago. They will all need pr*yer and sponsors.

Patti
Patti is 3 months old. She has a condition with her colon I believe. Don't quote me though.

Sam
Meet Sam. Sam is 4 months old. He makes this little old man face when he cries. I spent Saturday holding him. He has so much gas that even after being fed 2 hours ago, he still could belch as good as my boys in class can. I can't recall what he has. For the first time in my adoption journey, I finally wondered if I should have a baby instead of a toddler. He was just so precious.

Ellie
Ellie just arrived a few days ago so I don't have her birthday. She suffers from a heart condition.
Jesse

Jesse is also one of our newest arrivals so I again do not know how old he is. He does already have a nickname though. He has a heart condition and cleft lip and palate.

Joey

Shhhh! Joey's sleeping! He is already for Chinese New Year in his red outfit. He has Cerebral Palsy and is 1 year, 1 month old.

Teddy

Teddy is ready for the New Year on Sunday too. He also has Cerebral palsy and is 1 year, 1 month old just like his roommate Joey.

Wes

This little man had alot going on. He is 1 year, 2 months old and has Cerebral Palsy. I just had to stay with him for awhile and pr*y over him. He also suffers from a condition where his eyes are constantly "ticking" back and forth.


Robert

I was blessed to meet Robert last summer when we were in Fushun. He is 1 year, 1 month old. He has club feet. He is also missing the radial bone in his forearm so his hands look like they are "club hands". He was named after a good friend of mine who is the reason he is here with us at PHF. His wife was also a big part of his journey tool. Patti, who you met earlier, was given her name to honor his wife as well.

Dennis
This is PHF's Little D! Little D is only 2 months old and has cleft lip and palate. He also has a name sake. Big D is one of my first friends here at PHF when his team from Detroit came here. May Little D be as blessed as I have by having Big D in my life.


Beth

She is such a cutie! Meet Beth. She is Wes's roomie. She has Cerebral Palsy and is 1 year old.

Florence

This is one of our peanuts! Florence is only 2 months old. She has club feet and cleft palate.


Charissa

Charissa is the sweetest thing. She has a smile that totally brightens your day. She is 3 years, 4 months old. She has Cerebral Palsy and has a tumor on her spine.

Kasha

I just love Kasha's hair! She is 11 months old and has a heart condition.

Dawn

Dawn is 7 months old and has cleft lip and palate. Can you guess who she might have been named after? Kinda funny for a cleft baby to be named after a speech-language therapist.


Justin

Justin is 4 months old. He has cleft lip and palate. If PHF keeps getting so many cute boys, I may just have a need to adopt a little boy too!

Fred

Fred is the last one I have to introduce you to today. He is 8 months old and has cleft lip and palate.
Please keep these children and all the other ones here at Shepherd's Field in pr*yer.

No comments: