Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's here! It's really here!

OH MY HENNA! He will never cease to amaze me! As I entered into this adoption, my time frame has NEVER been the same as His! Why should it amaze me that I received my REFERRAL ACCEPTANCE (RA)papers in less than 4 weeks? Yes, you read that correctly...my REFERRAL ACCEPTANCE is here! For those of you not familiar in the adoption community, The RA is the next piece of paper I needed for my adoption! Some agencies will call this a Letter of Acceptance (LOA). They are the same thing. It was supposed to take 1-3 months after I received my Pre-approval. NOPE! God decided He wanted to do it sooner! Woohoo! In about 3 weeks time He did it. The next step is waiting for my travel approval. I don't have papers in front of me because I am sitting in an airport in Seoul, South Korea waiting for my plane to take me home but I think it is now 2-6 weeks to wait for my Travel Approval (TA) and then about 2 weeks until I travel.

Here is your part in all of this. PR*Y! PR*Y long! PR*Y hard! PR*Y without ceasing that all the money I need comes in. He is sooooooooo good that I know He already has this all worked out. I was hoping to be able to work 6 weeks of summer school to raise the money but He may have a different plan. I am hoping that all of this testifies too all of His power and His greatness as we trust in Him and walk where He wants us to especially when the world looks at us and says we are crazy. Crazy for giving up a job that pays almost 10 times what I am making in Ch*na...Crazy for giving up job security...Crazy for not having health insurance (which may be different now that I will have a daughter)...just plain CRAZY for going to Ch*na when you are alone and no one there to support you emotionally. I have seen Him do miracles at Shepherd's Field Children's Village and I believe He can do a miracle financially in my adoption! Just keep on pr*ying! I am thankful for all my prayer warriors out that! I couldn't have done all that He did through me this year without you behind me. You are like the people left back in the camp when Joshua went out for battle. Thank you for your continued support. I can't wait until I find out when I can finally post a picture of her on here for all of you to see!

No comments: