Friday, March 13, 2009

How Great is our G*d

The L*RD will demonstrate his holy power before the eyes of all the nations. The ends of the earth will see the salvation of our G*d. Isaiah 52:10

There is so much that has gone on in the past week. Wow, where to start! Guess I'll start with today.


My view of the courtyard

As I stand in my apartment overlooking the courtyard here at Sh*pherd’s Field, I have this overwhelming urge to pray for the salv*tion of the nannies, the workers, the driver’s the office staff, the accountants, the gardeners and most importantly, the orphans. I was singing Chris Tomlin’s How Great is Our G*d this afternoon. The lyric line that brought me to my knees was “All will see how Great is our G*d.” I know that there will come a time in each person’s life that they will stand in court: G*d’s court. There, they will see that J*sus really does exist and always did. Many have heard about Him but reject living a life that is for Him. “It’s too hard” they say or “Look at all the fun I am missing out on” or “I have time”. Many think they have given their life to Him because they faithfully go to church, serve on many committees or prayer groups in their church and think this will get them to heaven. There are those like the ones I live with that don’t believe in Him at all and have rejected Him. Without a personal relationship with J*sus, our L*rd and S*vior, there will be judgement in that court. I have felt overwhelmed for the people and children of Ch*na and their need for a S*vior. All will see how great is our G*d. Why not see it now? You won’t have to face those courts when He is your S*vior! He has saved you from that! He doesn’t want you to choose that court. You have a much easier choice. Choose Him as your S*vior and save yourself from damn*tion. Your choice…what do you want? I know there is truth in John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. He was sacrificed for you and for me so that we won’t have to go to Hell. Please join me in pr*ying for the unsaved.

No comments: