Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Snow at Shepherd's Field

Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
Psalm 51:7
We had our SECOND snow for winter last week! The boys and I decided that playing in the snow would work for Physical Education class! We started with me teaching one of the women in the office how to make snow angels. She had never done this before. As I got down to show her how to do it, the boys took this opportunity to bombard me with snowballs!

As you can tell, I am already losing this snowball fight and it hasn't even started! I don't know if it works this way with all twins, but I could NOT get these two to gang up on the other one. I think they enjoyed bombarding me more!


Don't you think they should take it easy on me? I am getting older you know! Plus, I am a lady!

Yes, I missed again. What's new!

How are you supposed to fight against a snowball that big?


It appears I may be the loser in this fight but I had one last chance to get them!


Dog Pile on Zack!

Make sure you spend some time with your kids today. Have a little fun. Don't worry about who is watching or how foolish you may look. Your children may remember that moment forever. Take the time to make some memories with them. I know I am glad we did!

1 comment:

mmj said...

Great pictures!!! Only the second snow of the year...hum...sounds good...not like here in New York!!Did you really think you had a chance against the boys?? First...they are boys...second...you are a girl...third...you are getting a little bit older (by no means as old as I)...fourth...they are twins and twins tend to stick close...you had lost before you even started!! But glad you gave it a shot!! :) The girls will love the pictures when they see them!