Monday, September 7, 2009

Today is the day...

A wonderful friend sent me this poem and I immediately thought of today when
she sent it to me. I forgot to add it in my last blog but woke up this
morning and knew I wanted to share it with all of you. Today, Jade moves
from being the child of my heart to the child in my arms. Lord I praise you
for loving me this much that you have given me the desires of my heart. I
will never be able to thank you enough.

May you be safe and sleep soundly through the night,
May you be safe as you wake to the morning's light
May you feel my love from so far away,
May it comfort and protect you throughout each day,
I will pray for you my little one,
Until our time of waiting is done.
I will pray the the Lord keep you safe from harm,
Until the child of my heart becomes the child in my arms.

-- Anonymous--

No comments: